OTHER TITLES IN our Portfolio and Project Management Collection
Timothy J. Kloppenborg, Editor
- Project Teams: A Structured Development Approach by Vittal S. Anantatmula
- Attributes of Project-Friendly Enterprises by Vittal S. Anantatmula and Parviz F. Rad
- Stakeholder-led Project Management: Changing the Way We Manage Projects by Louise M. Worsley
- Innovative Business Projects: Breaking Complexities, Building Performance, Volume One: Fundamentals and Project Environment by Rajagopal
- Innovative Business Projects: Breaking Complexities, Building Performance, Volume Two: Financials, New Insights, and Project Susainability by Rajagopal
- Why Projects Fail: Nine Laws for Success by Tony Martyr
- Project-Based Learning: How to Approach, Report, Present, and Learn from Course-Long Projects by Harm-Jan Steenhuis and Lawrence Rowland
Announcing the Business Expert Press Digital Library
Concise e-books business students need for classroom and research
This book can also be purchased in an e-book collection by your library as
- a one-time purchase,
- that is owned forever,
- allows for simultaneous readers,
- has no restrictions on printing, and
- can be downloaded as PDFs from within the library community.
Our digital library collections are a great solution to beat the rising cost of textbooks. E-books can be loaded into their course management systems or onto students’ e-book readers.
The Business Expert Press digital libraries are very affordable, with no obligatio n to buy in future years. For more information, please visit www.businessexpertpress .com/librarians . To set up a trial in the United States, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.