Table A5.1. Questionnaire 3, designed to analyze the methods and tools put in place to enable the IS to work
|Tick the box that corresponds to your answer|
|Regarding the information systems used by the healthcare structure||YES, absolutely||YES, partly||NO, not at all|
|– When developing your IS, did you have to draw up an Information Guideline Diagram?|
– Was the implementation of your IS guided by a detailed project methodology?
– Does your healthcare structure have a management policy that governs the operation of your IS?
– Has your healthcare establishment undergone structural and organizational changes along with the installation of your IS?
– What resources have been put in place to ensure the reliability and robustness of your IS:
- integration of homogeneous reference technological solutions
- signing of a maintenance contract
- realization of a concordance text on the computer devices
- instauration of a backup plan
- establishment of a 24/7 on-call service
- implementation of monitoring and surveillance tools
– What monitoring activities are in place for your IS:
- installation of an automated tool with an alarm signal in case of a malfunction of the IS
- establishment of a data export control system
- presence of internal personnel charged with regularly checking the IS
– What strategies have been used to support the piloting of your IS:
- creation of a governing committee
- creation of a monitoring committee
- use of planning techniques (Pert, Gantt, Precedence Diagram Method, MPM, etc.)
- use of dashboards
– What means have been used to accompany the use of your IS:
- creation of awareness-raising days
- establishment of internal training sessions for the IS tool
- instauration of practical workshops on the use of the IS – Has the amount of money spent on the creation and operation of your IS been in line with the initial budget set aside for this purpose?