1.Cited by D. P. Jain, Business Organization and Management, Delhi: Vrinda Publications (P) Ltd, 1999.
2. Y. K. Bhushan, Fundamentals of Business Organization and Management, Delhi: Sultan Chand and Sons, 1980.
3. Sarah Anderson, and John Cavanagh, “Top 200: The Rise of Global Corporate Power”, Corporate Watch 2000. Global Policy Forum – Social and Economic Policy, www.globalpolicy.org/socecon/tncs/top200.htm
4. International Business and Multinational Corporations, available online: http://www.cis.drexel.edu/faculty/shelfer/public_html/busrefpapers/intmulti.html
5. Atul Thakur, “Sheer Size of Global Giants is Cause of Tremor”, Times of India, Times Insight Group, 20 September, 2008.
6. A. C. Fernando, Corporate Governance, New Delhi: Pearson Education, 2009.
8. A. C. Fernando, Business Ethics: An Indian Perspective, New Delhi: Pearson Education, 2008.
11. Chidanand Rajghatta, “US Preparing USD700 Billion Bail Out”, Times of India, 21 September, 2008.
12. A. C. Fernando, Corporate Governance, New Delhi: Pearson Education, 2006.
13. Raj, Rituparna, A Study in Business Ethics, Bombay: Himalaya Publishing House, 1999.
14. Lord Holme and Richard Watts, “Making Good Business Sense”, cited by A.C. Fernando, “C.S.R. for Sustainable Development” Erudition, The Albertian Journal of Management, January 2007, pages 67–71. Albertian Institute of Management, Cochin.
15. Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English, Essex, England: Pearson Education Ltd, 2004.
16. A. C. Fernando, Corporate Governance, New Delhi: Pearson Education, 2006.
17. Sridhar Chari, “Customers Come Last”, The Hindu Business Line, 15 September, 2008.
18. R. Devarajan, “Perspective: Cultivating Consumer Loyalty”, The Hindu Business Line, 15 September, 2008.
19. Philip Kotler, Marketing Management, New Delhi: Pearson Education, 1998.
20. C. R. Basu, Business Organization and Management, Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Ltd, 1998.
21. S. S. Gulshan, Business Law, Second Edition, New Delhi: Excel Books, 2006.
22. Tata Services Limited, Statistical Outline of India 2008–09, page 32, Mumbai: Tata Services Limited, 2009.
23. Alok Ranjan Chaurasia and S. C. Gulati, India: The State of Population, New Delhi: Oxford University Press, 2007.