3. Joseph W. Weiss, Business Ethics: A Stakeholder and Issues Management Approach (Orlando, FL: Harcourt Brace College Publishers, 1988), p. 7.
4. Christopher Cowton and Roger Crisp, Business Ethics: Perspective on the Practice Theory (New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 1998), p. 9.
5. Rituparna Raj, A Study in Business Ethics (Bombay: Himalaya Publishing, 1999), p. 3.
6. Richard T. De George, Business Ethics, 6th ed. (Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Pearson-Prentice Hall, 2005).
7. Norman Bowie, Business Ethics (Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, 1982).
8. See Note 6.
9. Andrew Crane and Dirk Matten, Business Ethics, 2nd ed. (New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2007).
11. Robert F. Drinan, “Globalisation and Corporate Ethics,” 10th J. R. D. Tata Oration on Ethics in Business, Jamshedpur: XLRI, 21 December 2000.
13. P. Suresh Chander Pal, Chairman’s message. IEEE Madras Section Newsletter, September 2004, available at http://ewh.ieee.org/r10/madras/newsletter/04/nl-sep04.htm
14. See Note 11.
15. Susan Key and Samuel J. Popkin, “Integrating Ethics Into the Strategic Management Process: Doing Well by Doing Good,” Management Decision (1998), 36 (5): 331–338.
16. The Advantage, Personnel Management Consulting, Training and Support Newsletter; Walnut Creek, CA: The Management Advantage, Inc., (October 1997), 10 (2), available at www.management-advantage.com/newsletr/oct97.htm#PoorMotivation
17. Edward S Petry, Amanda E Mujica, and Dianne M Vickery, “Sources and Consequences of Workplace Pressure: Increasing the Risk of Unethical and Illegal Business Practices,” Business and Society Review (1998), 99 (1): 25–30.
18. Van Buren, “Ethical Dilemmas in Business,” 2007, available at http://mgtclass.mgt.unm.edu/VanBuren/chapter%205.ppt#262,1, Why does business have such a negative image?
20. Norman Vincent Peale and Kenneth Blanchard, The Power of Ethical Management (New York, NY: William Morrow & Company).
21. C. S. McCoy, Management of Values: The Ethical Difference in Corporate Polity and Performance, (Boston, MA: Ballinger, 1985).
22. C. L. Ramakrishnan, in the unpublished PPT on Business Ethics, LIBA, Rigveda.
23. The Phoenix School of Management, cited by A. C. Fernando in Corporate Governance (Delhi: Pearson Education, 2006).
24. S. M. Dewan, ed., Corporate Governance in Public Sector Enterprise (New Delhi: Pearson-Longman, 2006).
26. Arlington Housing Corporation, Code of Ethics, 2007, available at http://184.108.40.206/documents/ code_of_ethics.pdf
27. Mark Pastin, The Hard Problems of Management: Gaining the Ethical Edge, (San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 1986).